Things to Consider When Hiring a Magician in Orlando
Nowadays, magic and magician becomes one of the popular entertainments. With so many magicians, places like Orlando offer magician providing their services to various clients. However, you do not hire just any strolling magician in Orlando. You must hire the right magician to provide the best magic performance. Therefore, you must be thorough and carefully consider whom to hire when it comes to magicians. Here are some tips on what you need to consider so you can determine the ideal magician to hire.
1. Budget – Some magicians especially reputable magicians are very expensive. You must determine your budget and how much you are willing to spend for the services of a magician. This will save you time and energy since you do not have to include those magicians that are out of your budget range.
2. Event – There are many types of event which a magic performance can serve as a form of entertainment. Birthday parties and weddings are among the popular events. There are also school and corporate events which you can hire a magician to spice up the event. The reason it is necessary to consider the event is that there are magicians who specialize on specific event. You do not want to hire a wedding magician for a corporate event. It is also not ideal to hire a magician who specializes on children’s birthday parties when you are hosting an alumni homecoming event. Unless you are confident that a general magician can come up with a magic performance fitting for your event, it is better to look for a magician who specializes on your type of event.
3. Type of Magic – Magicians perform various types of magic. The most common is card magic since it does not occupy a lot of space and ideal for events with small audience. However, when it comes to events like corporate events which a magician will perform in a big stage and people no large screen is available for them to look at the magic performance, card trick is not always ideal. You want to consider a magician who not only specialize on your event but can also provide the right magic performance for the size and age of your guests.
4. Theme – Theme is also needed to be taken into consideration so you can set the right atmosphere in the venue appropriate for the event. Family events would need a light and comedic magic performance to make everyone in the family happy. Corporate events would require a more serious and sophisticated magic performance in order to impress the audience.
5. Schedule – The magician must be available during the event date. A lot of magicians have multiple bookings so you must make sure that they can accommodate your event and would not conflict with their current schedule.
6. Location – If you are in Orlando, it is better to consider those local magicians before hiring anyone outside of the state. It is cheaper while you can be sure that the magician will show up for the event. You can also reach out to the magician in case of emergency and they can recommend other local magicians to cover your event when they could not make it to the venue.
7. Magician reputation – Magicians with great reputations often provide great magic performances. When their previous clients are satisfied with their service, you are most likely to receive the same quality of service.
When looking for a strolling magician in Orlando who can perform at your event, make sure to consider these things.